Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010




Wow, why that, my weird ramblings about trying to be a hard worker and not one cute pic I've tried this mobile mayhem with!?

Wowowow. This week is ridic! So much rehearse and heart hurt and by hurt I mean overwhelming emotion you think hurts bc that's all you know how to translate that much feeling as. This show is scary but fun. Especially fun when we end early and I get to have a dirty martini with lots o olives, whoaa drink with food at the end.

2 comments:

  1. The jam. This weekend was allll dirty (mm olives). Love all the ladies and the hair. (not the hurt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entry makes me want to take you and a bunch of other ladies to Mexico and sit on the beach in a circle together and make a quilt.

    ReplyDelete