Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chameleon?


For as long as I can remember I have been going between two looks, really never more nor less. "Blue Crush" or "San Paulo vaca two years ago" is my healthy, beachy, tan, I just read Outside magazine, look and feeling. "Everyday exotic" would be my Audrey Hepburn, trying to look more ethnic than I am look. Do I keep flipping between between these dualities because A. I have no sense of self, B. I have yet to find a hairdresser (God bless you Candy Downs) who will go extreme enough or unfinished enough for me? Therefore Frost and Glow will be my friend (besides that summer you really burnt me F and G, no eyebrows? You never work that quick on my ends!) from 6th grade to the end of time. So here I am again, feeling not myself in dark hair yet knowing everyone will say tomorrow "You look so, um, classy and healthy with dark hair". Colleagues always love the brunette and boys and anyone who knows my personality likes the skunk look, or loves me too much to protest. Bored and not yet sleepy I've done it again and pulled out my emergency pack of F and G (hey at least its not cigarettes!) Im putting a Before and what should be an After picture. If Caleb Followill loves a good skunk, why can't I? Wish me luck... Ignore the cheekne...

1 comment: