Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who doesnt love a good flight attendant uni?



There is just something about a good old fashioned uni (but tighter and shorter, always) that I can't get enough of. Does it make me an anti feminist that I love to see a woman working? Or more of one? Tonight after work and rehearse all the gizzalls are gonna go see the new Atomic Bombshells show at the triple door and as far as I can tell from the poster there will be shoulder pads galore!It makes me even more excited for the spies show to open in May!! Eeek, so much to do!

On a side note: The other day in my grandma's mink coat she gave me (reversible, gray, delicious) I, out of nowhere, pulled a tiny golden broken off angel wing! I don't know where it came from and i feel like it must be a good luck charm. I wasn't sure if I should keep it with me at all times but the last few days have made me want to hang myself by my shoelaces so it seems I must! Anyone have a delicate gold chain I can hang my broken wing from?

1 comment:

  1. And an angel wing? Really? A gold angel wing? I don't believe it. A direct reflection you.

    ReplyDelete