Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Recent Hair Inspiraysh. Couldn't have two baby pics.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whewfers On the Garden



So normally I dont like talking too much about my dreams, I realize they can be kind of a snoozefest but if I thought that too much I'd probably stop this all togeth. Last night's just seemed sooo appropriate. I had just woken up from a nap, one of those summer ones where you feel so good you dont feel guilty for wasting away a sunny day. When I came outside dear Agent Rhinestone had been having a work party for in my garden all day. I dont have even a little garden and all the other faces I for sure don't remember. It felt like the dream equivalent of a good hug and a great sunbathe! My faves (well only hugs from people I know, ugghh to a fake hug).

Next time: my new angel wing luck charm! Is it lucky?

2 comments:

  1. Agent Rhinestones the best!
    therhinestonefiles.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and warm dream. Hello summer parties, and glowy lighting!

    ReplyDelete